A step-by-step framework for planning the introduction of PrEP
Building a program to introduce PrEP effectively requires action on many levels. Some steps need to be done in sequence, others can be done simultaneously. This framework outlines the steps in this process, from creating the right policies to establishing a reliable supply chain, to measuring program quality.
Use the links below to get information on each step.
- Creating Policies, Plans and Budgets
- Setting Up Systems For Supply Chain Management
- Identifying And Addressing Delivery Considerations And Best Practices
- Developing Marketing And Communications Strategies To Promote Demand And Uptake
- Ensuring Program Quality And Progress Through Monitoring & Evaluation