The Sex Worker Education and Advocacy Taskforce (SWEAT) is a dynamic non-governmental organisation that addresses the health and human rights of sex workers.
SWEAT seeks to appoint a Material Developer, based in South Africa.
The selected candidate will assist with the creation of a training manual for site coordinators on the national sex work programme.
- Write training manual of a five-day training programme to capacitate site coordinators to manage their sites in a professional way as well as ensure the effective implementation of the programme
- The writer will be guided by the training coordinator with regards to the content that is required but will bring their own knowledge of professional practice, human resource management, communication and networking as well as their understanding of how adults learn most effectively
- A relevant qualification or skills training in the field of social development, adult education, training, human resources or a related field
- At least three years working experience in training and capacity building
- Previous experience of developing training materials
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete the manual by the end of June 2016
To apply, submit a CV, letter of motivation as well as two examples of previous work to Clinton Osbourn at [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Sex Worker Education and Advocacy Taskforce, refer to www.sweat.org.za