Through the TSP Program, Baylor-Swaziland and Baylor-Malawi are implementing the Supply Chain and Pharmaceutical Assistance for Sustainable Systems (SC+PASS) Project in eSwatini. SC+PASS seeks to improve the delivery and consistent use of HIV, TB and other reproductive health commodities and essential pharmaceutical services to achieve desired HIV, TB and SRH health outcomes.
Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Operations Manager (POM) is responsible for efficient oversight of the day-to-day running of the administrative functions and supports the finance and human resource functions of the program. The POM coordinates all procurement, logistics, and assets and stores management. The POM also assists in human resource management. Additionally, the POM supports prudent management of finances and report writing and ensures all programmatic and administrative activities are in line with USAID rules and regulations.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate, complete and timely financial records of designated projects
- Manage the project Support Team and oversee the accurate and timely production of various types of financial information that lead on to the development and production of monthly management reports.
- As part of the Management Team, assist in advising and formulating of policies and procedures
- Ensure the implementation of designated projects are in compliance to donors’ requirements and policies of the government of eSwatini and global standard.
- Establishes policies regarding to cash handling, cash movements, cash disbursements, and foreign currency holding and ensuring that they are adhered to.
- Prepare budgetary performance reports and submit to TSP and/or donors in coordination with the Project Director
- Ensure that Swaziland and foreign taxes, including USA and overseas VAT and withholding taxes are fully understood and that these are complied with.
- Reviews all the prepared donor and TSP financial reports and ensure the approval of such reports by Project Director before submission
Experience and Qualifications Summary
- Accounting qualification and post-qualification experience.
- Successful track record of managing operations and financial and management accounting.
- Experience of managing staff and associated employment issues.
- Previous experience in the financial and administrative operations of a NGO.
- Excellent planner and strategic thinker.
- Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and limited resources.
- A strong grasp of all relevant legislation and of how it applies to the role.
Contact Information: Please send all applications to Cebile Masinga at [email protected].
Note: Preference will be given to applicants that are citizens of, and/or currently residing in eSwatini. Please see attachment for full Job Description.
PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHMENT FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION.