Positive Action for MSM & Transgender People aims to improve sexual health & wellbeing and advance social and economic justice for men who have sex with men (MSM) and transgender people in resource-limited and hostile settings. By doing so, we aim to build evidence that shows that community-level interventions which address HIV in combination with other holistic needs can significantly reduce new HIV infections, STI prevalence and AIDS-related mortality.
Our small grants programme is our flagship programme, committing a minimum of £1.25million each year to initiatives led by and focused on either MSM or transgender people.
Our first of two calls for community-led small grants proposals in 2018 is open between Thursday 29th March and Monday 30th April.
- Grants of up to GBP £40,000 for two-year projects are available.
- To learn more about the specifics of this grant opportunity, please carefully review our Strategy Paper.
- When applying, please ensure you refer to our Application Guidance Notes.
- All applications must be submitted via our online application system.
To apply for a grant led by & focused on MSM, click here.
To apply for a grant led by & focused on transgender people, click here.
- We only accept applications from organisations located in developing countries or those which are hostile to the LGBT community. For a full list of eligible countries, please refer to our Strategy Paper.
- The closing date for applications is 23.59 (UK time) on Monday 30th April. Applications submitted after this time will not be accepted.
- We aim to let you know whether your application has been provisionally approved by our Regional Community Review Boards by mid-July.