Results from the Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) Study will be released at SA AIDS in Durban, South Africa, on Thursday, June 13th. The ECHO team is committed to sharing these results globally – particularly with stakeholders in both the HIV and family planning communities. This webinar will provide background on the ECHO trial, present the results, and outline next steps. To ensure a coordinated and strategic response to the results at the country level, it is essential that the findings are understood and communicated to all relevant stakeholders in-country.
- Provide an overview of the ECHO trial results
- Share plans for further dissemination of findings at country level
- Answers questions about the results and discuss their implications
- Moderators: Mitchell Warren, Executive Director, AVAC; and Beth Schlachter, Executive Director, FP2020
- Lead investigators of the ECHO Study Consortium
- Members of ECHO Global Community Advisory Group
This webinar will be recorded.