Please join us for the fourth installment in the STAR Initiative webinar series focusing on self-testing scale-up and frameworks for integration of HIVST into health systems.
Self-Testing Scale Up and Health Systems: Integrating HIVST Distribution into Health Systems, M&E, HIVST Commodity Quantification and Forecasting and PSM
Date: Thursday 17 September 2020
Time: 9am EDT/ 3pm UTC
Through this engaging webinar, we will discuss how to integrate HIV self-testing into health systems for M&E, Procurement and Supply Chain, including commodity quantification and forecasting and how to link self-testers to other health services.
- Muhammad Shahid Jamil, World Health Organization
- Karin Hatzold, Population Services International
- Taurai Kambeu and Amber Sheets STAR/PSI
- Smyrnov Pavlo for World Health Organization, Geneva
- Aayush Solanki, STAR PSI
- Mohammed Majam, Ezintsha, South Africa
The webinar will feature short presentations from each speaker, followed by a Q&A session.
If interested, please register here!