The Southern African HIV Clinicians Society is thrilled to announce that they are entering into a training partnership with WITS RHI. This partnership will see WITS RHI’s highly-regarded Clinical HIV Management Course being handed over to the Society to adapt, modernise and implement.
The aim of this course is to provide doctors with regional HIV treatment knowledge and expertise, by developing clinicians’ abilities to effectively manage HIV complications and provide leadership in HIV prevention, treatment and care.
The course is full time, Monday to Friday, over two weeks (07h45 – 17h00) in Johannesburg, South Africa. Daily attendance is compulsory.
The course will run from 22 May – 2 June 2017 and applications are still open.
Selection criteria for applicants:
- A medical degree as a minimum level of acceptance
- Experience in the field of HIV management and treatment
- Willingness and ability to apply knowledge in current work situation and future career
- Meeting the above mentioned applicant profile
- Achieving minimum 70% in pre-assessment
- Selection committee decision
The course fees are ZAR 10 780. Fees are payable on acceptance to participate in the course.
Should you feel that you meet the minimum requirements for entry onto the course and are able to fund your participation, please request an application form and pre- assessment from the programme co-ordinator Tshepo Mashao using the following contact details: [email protected].