Purpose:The purpose of this course is to promote data use for evidence-based HIV/AIDS program planning and improvement. By the end of this course, learners will understand concepts of data use and approaches to facilitate data use in HIV/AIDS programming.
- Understand the concepts of using data for program management
- Describe the process of how to prepare and plan for data us
- Understand how data can be applied to decision making and program planning
- Explain how to synthesize and communicate data to answer key priority questions
- List ways in which data have been used
Time: Approximately 2 hours