The Community Aids Response (CARe) aims to be the preferred organisation partnering with individuals and communities to find and cross the bridge that provides hope, opportunity and choices over HIV and AIDS and other chronic/communicable diseases in order to promote the well-being and sustainability of communities.
CARe seeks to appoint Community Health Workers based in Norwood, Johannesburg.
Area of Activities: Region A,B,E,F
- Increase access to ART of children and adolescents with HIV by increasing testing, screening, case finding and linkages to treatment and support
- Improve retention in care and viral load suppression by increasing access to quality HIV treatment for children and adolescents
- Participate in the provision of HIV testing services; conduct one on one HCT sessions
- Engage in active case finding activities and facilitate linkages to treatment and support
- Conduct contact tracing for patients lost to follow-up and link them back to treatment and support
- Participate in quality improvement projects within the community
- Attend and actively participate in training sessions
- Conduct community mobilisation
- Represent and market CARe services in the community
- HCT qualification
- Matric qualification
To apply, submit a CV, certificates and a motivational letter using the reference “Community Support” to [email protected] or fax: 011 728 8057 or 26 Grant Avenue, Norwood. 2192.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not receive a response to your application within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
For more about the Community AIDS Response, refer to www.care.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.