The aim of the course if to provide doctors with regional HIV treatment knowledge and expertise, by developing clinicians' abilities to effectively manage HIV complications and provide leadership in HIV prevention, treatment and care.
The 10 day programme is a busy one, faciliated by technical experts from WITS RHI, colleagues from the University of the Witwatersrand Medical School, key opinion leaders from the Society and experts from the private sector.
Required minimum criteria for applicants:
- A medical degree;
- Experience in the field of HIV Management;
- Willingness and ability to apply course knowledge in current work situation and future career.
Entry into the course is subject to:
- Meeting the above mentioned applicant profile;
- A pre-assessment minimum 70% achievement;
- A selection committee decision.
COURSE DATES: 9 - 20 April 2018